1 - PERSONAL INFORMATION
JUST MARY recognizes the importance of protecting your personal data, whatever its nature. For this reason, we have developed a set of security measures aimed at protecting your data.
The user, when registering or purchasing online, expressly guarantees JUST MARY his consent to use his personal data and address, as well as the data relating to his purchases and payment methods. These data will be stored and processed by computer, and can be used for communication purposes that reinforce and personalize the cultural offer, of products, services, promotional or advertising campaigns or for order processing.
JUST MARY guarantees its customers that it does NOT rent or sell its data to third parties, so all information is confidential and used only by JUST MARY, except in situations that derive from legal imperatives.
The Customer has the right to rectify or cancel his data, expressly expressing this will, by email or by letter sent. They can also, using the same channels, express at any time their desire to not receive any type of communication.
JUST MARY needs your information to:
- Process, complete the data and ship your order, as well as to notify you about the status of the order.
- Ensure that the Customer Service can contact you to answer questions and situations of interest.
Access to information is restricted, being carried out to satisfy your order, from payment, delivery channels to customer support. Despite taking into account all possible precautions for the protection of customer data, JUST MARY cannot be held responsible for any act that does not result from its own negligence.
2 - COOKIES POLICY
You can choose to configure your computer to notify you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to disable all cookies. You can do this through your browser preferences.
If you disable cookies on your browser:
If you disable cookies, some of the features that make your experience on the site more efficient and some of our services may not work properly.
3 - E-MAIL COMMUNICATIONS
On our website, you have the possibility to join our email list and receive information about our products and services.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, answer questions, and / or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and send order information and updates.
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and / or service.
- Subscribe to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our customers after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in agreement with CANSPAM we are in agreement with the following:
- DO NOT use deceptive subjects or fake email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement, in a reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business headquarters or website.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if used.
- Honor subscription cancellation requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe via the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you wish to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we promptly remove it from all correspondence.
The current version was published on July 20, 2021.